Allen Community College is hiring a Director of Development and an Online Learning Coordinator.
Director of Development
- Responsible to plan, manage and direct the college development program.
- Coordinates fundraising with a focus on major gifts. Seeks grants, maintains contact with donors and directs annual giving campaigns and events. Supports the Endowment Association.
- Must have great communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Bachelor's required. Salary will be based on education and experience. Excellent benefits package.
Online Learning Coordinator
- Responsible for platform and resource management, professional development and training and faculty/student support.
- A bachelor's degree is required; a master's is preferred.
For all positions, submit letter of interest, resume, contact information for three professional references and employment application (available here) to Shellie Regehr, Human Resources, Allen Community College, 1801 N. Cottonwood, Iola, KS 66749 or email email@example.com.
ACC is an equal opportunity employer.