Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Inc., in Humboldt, KS, is seeking a full-time, experienced heavy construction equipment technician.
The Service Technician is responsible for creating and maintaining healthy relationships with customers, meeting quality standards and delivery schedules, performing all levels of repair and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment including removal and installation of, fulfilling the guidelines set forth in the Technician Resource Advancement Certification (TRAC) program and other general service department duties as directed by the Branch Service Manager.
- Strong knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of heavy construction equipment.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Basic knowledge of office machines, including copier, fax, and printer.
- Able to communicate effectively as appropriate for the needs of customers or coworkers.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to process work with accuracy.
- Meet commitments and deadlines.
- Able to complete required documentation and reports in a timely manner.
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Demonstrates openness to new procedures, technology, and structure.
Requires HS diploma/GED & technical school training &/or equivalent experience.
Excellent benefits & pay.
Apply online at murphytractor.com/careers/