Article Image Alt Text
Article Image Alt Text
Article Image Alt Text

Peanut dust treatment targets allergies

When Porter Hall of Raymore, Missouri, was a year old, he broke out in hives after eating a spoonful of peanut butter. It led to a scary night in the emergency room and a diagnosis of peanut allergy. But today, Porter, who’s now 5, is giving peanuts another shot with the ...

Thank you for visiting IolaRegister.com. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!

The Iola Register

302 South Washington
Iola, KS 66749
(620) 365-2111

Copyright © 2019 The Iola Register. All rights reserved.