Pastor Chase Riebel delivered a live-stream sermon Sunday on “Being Prepared.” In Daniel 6, Daniel continues to pray to God, even though King Darius forbids worshiping anyone but himself. Daniel’s situation changed on the outside, but he stayed consistent by honoring God. King Darius recognized this, and when Daniel was thrown into the lion’s den, he shouted “May your God, whom you serve so faithfully, save you.” There is no need to be concerned when we know God, we just need to do what we’ve always done.
1. Pray: 1 Thessalonians 5:13 tells us to always be joyful, to never stop praying and to give thanks in all circumstances.
2. Have confident hope: Romans 12 tells us we can have hope because we know that God is in control.
Stay connected to the stories and events that make your community a special place to call home.
Subscriptions start at $14.90/month.View subscription options
- Unmatched coverage of Allen County’s local news and sports, a tradition dating back to 1867
- Compelling portraits of our residents, experienced reporting and thoughtful analysis
- Unlimited online access to iolaregister.com and our archives