TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) Kansas is reporting its second death from a vaping-related lung disease in less than two weeks.
Gov. Laura Kelly announced Monday that a man over 50 has died. The state health department said it is not releasing the names, hometowns or other details about people whove died or become sick to protect their privacy.
The states first reported death related to e-cigarette use was a woman over 50 and reported Sept. 10. Kellys office said both people who died had other underlying health issues.
Stay connected to the stories and events that make your community a special place to call home.
Subscriptions start at $14.90/month.View subscription options
- Unmatched coverage of Allen County’s local news and sports, a tradition dating back to 1867
- Compelling portraits of our residents, experienced reporting and thoughtful analysis
- Unlimited online access to iolaregister.com and our archives